11 November 2023

My Records and Updates


 My Books

Tuah the Renewable Energy Explorer
Published in 2022


 
Writing and Presenting an Industrial Training report
Published in 2016


Business Research Methods
Published in 2017 BOOK CHAPTERS
INFORMATION


Sustainable Transport Development at Ayer Keroh Melaka
Published in 2018



The First Generation Biofuels Deception
Published in 2018
SHOPEE 
Business Research Methods
Published in 2020 BOOK CHAPTERS
INFORMATION






MY PUBLICATIONS

You can always look for 
1. BCChew Google Scholar as a catalog to trace my publications. 

2. BCChew Academia to have the free copies of my publications. Remember, all titles are arranged in alphabetical order (not yearly order).  Hope you can cite my work in your work or your publication.

3. BCChew Scopus Preview and BCChew WOS  to trace those my Scopus/WOS indexed publications.

4. BCChew Research Gate to connect with me.


5. Find my publications in UTeM library